Monday, February 8, 2010

PTI Sketch Challenge

Nicole at Papertrey Ink has issues a paint by number card challenge.  She posted the card template and then going by what the first letter of your user name starts with, you use all the colors in your assigned palette.  My colors to use were: Kraft, Lemon Tart, Ocean Tides, Spring Moss and Vintage Cream.  So the card below is what I came up with!  I love the flow of the colors and of course, I love Lisa Johnson Life Stamp Set!  Enjoy!

All products are Papertrey Ink, unless stated:
Stamps: Life
Paper: Kraft, Ocean Tides, Lemon Tart, Bitty Box Basics: Spring Moss
Ink: Ocean Tides, Chamomile
Other: Vintage Cream Ribbon, Vinrage Cream Button

2 comments:

  1. Great button and grid paper. Way to rock the PTI paint by numbers challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card :) I've always been a fan of this set. It's definitely on my wish list. I love your blog too - such a fun theme. I'll definitely be visiting again.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete