Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Color Challenge

The fun continues on Papertrey Ink today.  Nicole has challenged readers to create a card using a designers favorite colors.  I picked Kim and Nicole colors and created two cards.  Their color palettes and cards are below.
The card did not photograph as well as I had hoped but I still love how it turned out.
All Products from Papertrey Ink, unless noted
Stamps: Life
Ink: Spring Moss, Ocean Tides
Paper: Pastels, Ocean Tides, Kraft
Other: Twine, Spring Moss buttons, Dark Chocolate ribbon
I love this color combination and I see myself using this frequently in the future.  Enjoy!
All products from Papertrey Ink, unless noted
Stamps: Daily Designs, Daily Design Sentiments
Ink: Dark Chocolate
Paper: Scarlet Jewel, Terra Cotta, Bitty Dot Basis
Other: Dark Chocolate ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment