Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bind it All

So I have owned a Bind it All for quite some time and I have used it but not enough, so I decided to pull it out and put together a quick project.  I have been wanting to make an envelope system to house my coupons and designated money for certain shopping areas.  First I made the cover and back using cardstock and cardboard.  I stamped a simple title page using Papertrey Stamps.
A blog that I follow, Kelleigh Ratzalff Designs, had an envelope template posted for free couple of months ago.  I downloaded the templated and printed it on several sheets of patterned cardstock.  I then used my scor-pal to finish the edges and they turned out great!  By the way Kelleigh has many awesome tutorials!
Next I made individual labels for the envelopes using my Nestabilities and Papertrey Stamps.  I still need to purchase some magnets to put behind the tag to keep it closed and items secured.
Lastly, I used my Bind it All  to finish the project out.  The project contains 9 envelopes, some I don't think I will use that often, so I put those in the back.  I really like how this project turned out and I see myself using it all of the time.  It is a great place to keep coupons for various stores and even lists since I tend to like a seperate list for each store.  I already have some coupons clipped from this mornings paper and can't wait to use my new creation!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment