Saturday, February 27, 2010

Poppy Seed Challenge-#1

Lisa Johnson is well known for her blog called Poppy Paperie.  She has started a new challenge called Poppy Seed Challenge.  So I decided to go for it!
As you can see from the challenge card above.  Lisa asked that you use crystals, a flower stamp and incorporate light yellow.  I used my new Asian Fusion set along with dark chocolate and rustic cream paper.  I added crystals in my aqua mist flowers and lemon tart ribbon.  I love how the card turned out.  Enjoy!  This was a great challenge and can't wait for more in the future!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great job with LIsa's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! It would be great to make a few of these in different colors and give it as a gift. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card. I love that stamp set!!! I see so many beautiful cards using it. I must get my hands on it. :) You did an awesome job on the challenge!!
    Nadya :)

    ReplyDelete