Monday, September 26, 2011

Papertry Princess Challenge

A little it ago Leigh posted her Papertrey Princess Challenge.  You can read about it here: http://leighpenner.blogspot.com/2011/09/papertrey-princess-challenge.html
Leigh's challenge was to use two different patterned papers in your card.
I decided to make a fall card using some patterned paper that is perfect for fall.
I continue to love to use my Falling Leaves stamp set and this time opted to add the cute little acorns.
I roughed up the edges and added some twine to finish out my card.
Thanks for the challenge Leigh!
Enjoy!


8 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful, Anna! Fabulous job with the challenge! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Great use of 2 different PPs. I find this hard to pull off many times. Others tend to do it better than me. Love the twine at the bottom. It adds to the feeling of fall for some reason. Perhaps it makes me think of bales of hay we set our pumpkins on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!!! I love the papers and the fall colors are beautiful! Great stamping, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the roughed-up edges - what a great touch! And the patterned papers are just perfect. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable...i love those tiny acorns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Anna. Love the fall prints you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so pretty! It helps make fall a pleasant time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Anna! I love the DP you used! Such a wonderful card for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete