Thursday, September 22, 2011

Make It Monday- Frostd Imags

This weeks Make it Monday at Papertrey Ink looked like fun!
Lisa Johnson showed everyone how to make a frosted image.
I decided on a fall theme since the temperatures are getting cooler and the leaves are changing.
I used Autumn Acorns for the first time!
To frost the images I used dark chocolate on the bottom and terra cotta ink as the top layer.
I love the contrast and how it appears frosted!
So fun.  I will definitely use this technique again. 
Enjoy!


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty fall card. You did a great job with the frosted technique. Love the PP you chose. The twine with the button is the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna - thanks for stopping by, I've been such a procrastinator in making my rounds! Forgive me! I love this lil cute fall card. Cute twine and superb colors. It's a nice reminder that fall its just around the corner - season for apple cider and pumpkins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful and your leaves turned out great. Love the striped background. Did your ink pads get messed up? My white kinda did. but I like this technique, and will use it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Great colours for a fall card. You did a wonderful job with the technique. I still need to watch the video. My internet is so slow I get frustrated waiting for it to load. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Anna!! I love the fall colors! Great technique this week with MIM!! Hoping to try it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very beautiful. I love the mix of colours and your leaves turned out great

    ReplyDelete