Monday, May 30, 2011

Happily Ever After

Happy Memorial Day.  I hope everyone has had a relaxing long weekend and
has had some time to spend with family and friends.
THANK YOU to all of the men and women who have served and still serve our wonderful country!

I got my box of goodies on Friday from Papertrey Ink. 
 I didn't think I would get any time to play this weekend because we had so much going on but low and behold we had some severe storms move through with the tornado sirens going off. 
Luckily for us they passed quickly and there was no damaged. 
We were so blessed after all of the devastation to the west of us. 
However, I took advantage of the time and headed to my craft space. 
I am really enjoying the new anniversary set. 
 I love the style and feel of these stamps.
I paired simply chartreuse with plum pudding both card stock and ink on rustic cream
.I added some plum pudding twill and a button with some twine and I was finished.
I can't wait to use this set again! Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Great card Anna! I am loving my new PTI stuff too! I love how you used the small flowers with the greens! I have only tired the big ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Anna, so glad you're ok. I love my anniversary set too, It's so darn simple to make a card. Look how beautiful and elegant it looks. You chose great colors too. Sm flowers what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! and love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna this is so PRETTY.. LOVE the colors you used! Glad to hear the storm warnings passed quickly and you found some creative time!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete