Thursday, July 1, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Here is another birthay card to add to my stash.  The lighting was a little off on the picture but you can still see most of it.  I have been using a lot of corkboard lately.  It is so easy to cut out with the PTI dies!  This card has lots of texture and I love the finished look.  Enjoy! 

All supplies are Papertrey Ink, unless stated
Paper: text style- library ledger, dark chocolate, rustic cream
Ink: tea die chamomile, dark chocolate, vintage cream, ocean tides
Stamps: all about you, basic backgrounds: text style, round and round
other: dark chocolate ribbon, cork board, PTII die cuts, cream button, rustic jute twine, Fiskars punch

1 comment:

  1. Nice use of the cork. I have a sheet that I really should use -- thanks for the reminder and the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete