Friday, July 16, 2010

Baby Thank you's

I have a friend that is having a baby boy today.  I can't wait to meet him!  He is such a lucky little boy.. he will be welcomed into a family with so much love!
When my friends have babies, I love to give them homemade thank you cards.  It is so appreciated and a well need gift!  I made two different style today.  Enjoy!

All products are by Papertrey Ink, unless stated
stamps: baby button bits, mega mixed messages
ink: enchanted evening
paper: kraft, bitty stars, enchanted evening
other: rickrack die, button, twine, thread

All products by Papertrey Ink, unless stated
stamps: around and about, flutterby friends, fillable frames 3
ink: spring rain, fresh snow
paper: white, spring rain, bitty dots
other: nestabilities, button, twine, fillable frames die cut #3

No comments:

Post a Comment