Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Turning 40....

I wish I could say I was only turning 40 but the truth is I am a little bit,
only as little bit older than that!
This card was for our lovely neighbor who turned 40 over the weekend.
He is such a special guy.
He has Downs Syndrome and lives with his sister and her family.
We are fortunate to see him pretty frequently.
He has such a great heart and always asks if he can help me do things around the yard!
Well for his 40th birthday he wanted a big party and that is what he got!
We ate tacos and red velvet cupcakes, sang Karaoke and had a tons of laughs!
Happy Birthday big guy!
Enjoy!
 

1 comment:

  1. Aww Annna! You know how much I love hearing about you sweet neighbor . You are very blessed to have such a special neighbor ! I know he will love having a card with his birthday age on the card.... Great card! Happy birthday to him so glad he got his big birthday party . This post just make me happy ! TFS. Hope you and your family are well.

    ReplyDelete