Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day


After an amazing day with family on Saturday, we celebrated
Father's Day with my husband and my Dad.
We had such a great day!
My husband did a whole lot of nothing, including a nap, which is unusual for him!
The kids made him this awesome album .
They had a blast putting it together!
Here is the card that I made for my Dad.
He is an amazing guy with such quiet strength!
I used Washi tape in the background.
This was a first for me and certainly will not be the last!
I picked Washi tape to participate in the latest Papertrey Princess Challenge.
I hope all the amazing Dads out there had a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the tape, looks great in black. Love this card and the boldness. . Glad your husband had a relaxing day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Anna!! I love the washi tape!! Sounds like a fun Father's Day!! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete