Monday, March 21, 2011

Baby..a new little someone

Here is another baby girl card I made this weekend.  My daughter and I hung out this afternoon and made a couple cards since the weather was slightly less than desirable!  Frustrating after spending most of the day outside yesterday!  Well we took advantage of the time and had a great time.  She made a variety of cards while I worked on some more baby cards and a couple of others.  You can't get anymore girly than this with the pink paper, button and glitter!  Baby Button Bits makes it so easy and cute!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet, love the simplicity and of course all the glitter, so girly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Anna. I like how you did the wings and of corse the glitter strip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the girly cards...i would like to be able to make more of them but my little boy is happier with tractors and what not!
    really cute card.
    kelly

    ReplyDelete