Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Peace

EDIT:  It is anniversary day one at Papertrey Ink.   This is always such a fun time of the year!  Nicole has lots planned this week and many contests.  The first is today!  She has asked us to go back through all of our projects and find one that we absolutely love.  Well I picked this one that I did fairly recently, called PEACE.   I chose this one because of the clean and simple style but also for my love of the set Wreath for all Seasons.   I need to use it more.  I hope you enjoy the card.


Using my Wreath for all Season, I was able to create this card that could be used for a variety of occasions.  The simple design sends a big message.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What a great combo of sets, sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp set - and this is a wonderful card

    ReplyDelete