Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Caramels


 
Valentine's Day is tomorrow and we have been getting ready!
The kids still take valentine's in the exchange.  They don't have a party anymore, which is fine by me, but trade with friends.
My daughter decided to do this cute idea that we found on Pinterest using Jr. mints, her favorite!
It is fun and super cute!
 
 
Every year I make Valentine's Day caramels.  This recipe is super yummy!
We share with the kid current teachers.
Since we have been in the school for 7 years, former teachers always ask for them!
Since the kiddos are in Jr, High now, we just gave to all of those teachers.
I wrap them individually and then this year I made little brown bags that I found at Hobby Lobby.
The caramels are a huge hit every year!  They certainly don't stay around our house very long!
 


Lastly, Einstein's Bagels has bagel shaped like hearts.
I couldn't resist.  They only have two flavors, cranberry and chocolate chip, both a hit in our house!
 
Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!

1 comment: