As another Thanksgiving approaches, it gives me pause to think about all of the things that I am thankful for.
- My parents. While we live in the same town, we don't see them on a daily basis but they are always one phone call away. They are an enormous source of inspiration and some of the most unselfish people I know. They inspire me daily in so many ways.
- Kids. While my kids are extremely busy, we are so blessed because they are happy and healthy. They have great friends, are talented in sports and school and are super funny. Because they are twins, they have this relationship that really cannot be explained in words but are just a delight to watch.
- Work. While that may seem funny, especially since I only work part time but my students inspire me daily with the challenges that they are able to overcome. Whether they are my 3 year old Head Start kids or my college kiddos, they challenge me.
- My Husband. Not only is he an incredible provider, he is super talented and has turned our shell of a house into an incredible home. He is super dedicated to his family and the reason that I love waking up everyday.
- Music. We listen to a ton of music in this house. The TV is rarely on, except for football season, so music is awesome. We love to play it loud and use it as source of inspiration.
- My House. Almost three years ago we started renovating our "new" house. It has turned into an incredible place where we have made so many memories and can't wait to see what the future holds!
- Friends. I have some of the most amazing friends. We are all so busy but we always make time for each other. Whether it is a glass of wine, a manicure or just to chat. Friends, people you can always count on.
- Faith. While I rarely mention faith on this blog, it is something so important to me and my family. We wouldn't be where we are today if the blessings from the man above were not so fruitful. God is good and we are so blessed.
- Blogging Friends. While my blog has been quiet lately, mostly because at this season in my life there is little time to craft, my blogging friends are always there for inspiration and kind words.
I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends.