Saturday, August 11, 2012

Miss You



Hello!
I can't believe that it is already Saturday!
Where has the week gone?
Well with work and lots of time at the beach, the week does get away from you!
We are busy trying to squeeze out every drop summer.
School starts in less than two weeks.
I have one kid that is excited and one not..go figure!
Today's card is a miss you card.
I wanted to use up some scraps, so I opted for all green with a punch of pink.
I love how it turned out.
Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Anna!! I love the distressed look you did! I can not believe that summer is coming to a close so fast!! Have a great time with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love green and pink - can use this combination for any season! I used to save scraps until they were outta control - now I just trash everything because I have enough more. I guess I am a non earth-friendly crafter. Enjoy the last bit of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the touch of pink in this pretty card.great color combo. Sounds your having a great summer. Do you cool down soon ! We have a very hot September as well as August

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are lovely!! I love the pop of pink. Enjoy the rest of your summer!!

    ReplyDelete