Friday, January 13, 2012

Friends.....

I can't believe that it is Friday already...where did the week go?
Way too much going on both on the work front and with the kiddos!
We are enjoying some fresh snow today and a load of weekend activities on the horizon!
Today's card is a tribute to my wonderful friends.
As I stated before, I went away last weekend to scrapbook with friends.
The ladies that accompanied me are some of my favorite people.
We don't get  much crafting done but a lot of talking with no interruptions is priceless!
Here is too my terrific friends!
Have a great weekend!
Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. I love the trees and that button on the card!! Have a great weekend, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Anna! Sounds like a great weekend was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Sounds like you're spending the time well, just being with your friends. Snow , how fun . Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete