Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday

A dear friend of mine has her 40th birthday coming up on Sunday. 
Yesterday we spent the day traveling via a limo (out of the 99 degree temperatures)
for lunch and wine tasting.
There was a group of 8 ladies and boy did we have a fantastic time! 
The best part was the birthday girl was so surprised! 
After lunch we had our first tasting and then stopped at two local wineries for a little tasting. 
We tasted some great wines but the best part was hanging with a group of 7 other terrific ladies!
This is the card that I made for my dear friend.
She loves the color pink, so it was an easy color palate to choose.
I love the look of Kraft, Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Fizz together.
By using a couple of different dies, I was able to make this wonderful card.
Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. love the card! and love time with great friends - glad you all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun 40th birthday for your friend . I know she loved your card, it's so perfect. I agree the colors all go well together. Glad you enjoyed yourself too. Love the music backround too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun girls day for sure...and an equally fun card to go with! I never did get that music paper...but I sure do love it here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gorgeous!! It certainly is a winning colour combo with lots of lovely layers and the ribbon is SQUEE! Great job done here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun and great day with friends. beautiful card, so sweet and I love the happy colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Anna! And it sounds like the Birthday Party was a blast!!

    ReplyDelete