Wednesday, February 9, 2011

PTI Color Challenge-#6

This is my final color combo card...whew, while that was fun it is now time to get some work done!  This is by far my favorite card of the bunch.  I love how the background turned out and of course using one of my go to sets, Life, always brings a smile to my face. This color combination is my Betsy Veldman.    I hope you enjoy the last card!

All products are Papertrey Ink, unless stated

Stamps: Life, Basic Background Text
Ink: scarlett jewel
Paper: scarlett jewel, hibiscus burst, harvest gold, rustic cream

Other: ribbon, buttons, jute twine

3 comments:

  1. My goodness Anna, you are so prolific with such great cards. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy today, Anna! Just beautiful work. I recognize your blog, so obviously, I've been here before! I got your message about the blog group, but unfortunately, Erin and I talked about new members of the group before the group was filled, and since then we filled up our open spots. I saw a post on the forum earlier from a few members that wanted to form a new group. Maybe they haven't filled up yet! Please visit us though and participate in our challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok this is gorgeous! I love the text background! SO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete