Friday, September 17, 2010

Paperdolls Challenge #22-CAS

 With this card, I am participating in the Paperdolls Challenge. 

This challenge was to create a card in the clean and simple style, use white space with a pop of color.  I thought that this card would be easy for me because I usually make cards in the clean and simple style but with so much white space, I have to admit that I struggled a bit. 

I knew I wanted to do something for fall with the colors but actually coming up with the design took me a while.  I am so glad I challenged myself to look at the white space as a positive!  I love the look and will have to do this again in the future!

Enjoy!
All products from Papertrey Ink, unless stated:
Stamp: Fillable Frames #7
Ink: Dark Chocolate
Paper: Rustic White, Orange Zest, Autumn Abundance
Other: Ribbon, jar label


4 comments:

  1. I agree that sometimes CAS cards aren't as easy as you think, but you did a great job! Even with all the white space, you captured the essence of Fall. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful fall card....love the fall leaf boxes with the jar label sentiment over the top! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge on the Paper Dolls blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't realize you had four squares until I enlarged the pic! (Old eyes!) FAB design! Great fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (Belated) World Card Making Day from Papercraft Star! We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and there is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete