Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #21



It is time for another Raspberry Suite Color Challenge.  I decided I wanted to use the technique that Dawn showed her blog a couple of days ago on ribbon.  I have always struggled with getting the ribbon straight and not bulky and Dawn's tips really helped!  As I was thinking about the colors, I wondered how they would all come together.  As I started creating, I was excited how the color came together in a soft and subtle design.  Enjoy the card!


All products are from Papertrey Ink.
Stamps: Vintage Picnic Sentiments, Blooming button bits
Ink: dark chocolate, aqua mist
Paper: aqua mist, rustic cream, dark chocolate
other: Lemon tart ribbon and buttons

10 comments:

  1. I love these button bits sets! I love the simple,clean design of your card and the yellow ribbon is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS! Love that stamp set.. and the bow turned out GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card. Great bow - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Great job on the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice!! I haven't inked that set up yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the buttons! I'm stuck on buttons right now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is soooo pretty! I want this set in the worst way. I may have to bite the bullet and get it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous buttons and great polka dot ribbon. Great take on Dawn's color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your use of the button bits set - anything that uses buttons is great :) I really love the polka dot ribbon as well - I'm going to have to get some of that after seeing it on your card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete